Partyline is the Alliance’s flagship publication. It is the magazine for good health and wellbeing in rural and remote Australia. It is a means of exchanging information between those with an interest in rural health. Partyline is your magazine. We seek your stories and news relating to the health and wellbeing of people living in rural and remote Australia. Contributions may cover, for example, successful local programs, leadership and empowerment, reflections on reform initiatives, opportunities for improved health, stories of personal and community commitment and resilience.
Partyline is an online magazine, published four times a year. Its readers include people in rural and remote areas – both health professionals and health consumers – as well as health policy makers, rural health researchers, health students, universities, libraries, and rural and remote health services.
Contributions should have a particular focus on rural issues
- Articles (policy pieces, reports, human interest stories, etc): up to 600 words in length
- Letters to the editor, short rural health news items: up to 200 words
- Information, resources, events: up to 100 words
- Please provide author’s name for publication
- Photos should be sent as high res TIF or JPG files
- Please include photo captions and photographer’s name for crediting
Contributions may be sent at any time to the editor at [email protected]
Please contact the editor at [email protected] about opportunities for sponsoring an edition of Partyline.
For more information please contact the editor at [email protected]
If you would like to advertise in Partyline but are unsure of how to create your ad – we also offer graphic design services for a reasonable fee. Please call (02) 6285 4660 or email [email protected] to discuss your needs.