Innovate to Grow is a free 10-week virtual, self-paced learning program for small to medium-sized enterprises working on innovative technologies or solutions in digital health and / or medical technology.
This program is designed to help you explore how a research and development (R&D) collaboration can advance your innovative project or idea.
This program will assist you in:
- Refining your innovation idea and learning how to transform it into an R&D opportunity.
- Accessing tools and information for a comprehensive understanding of R&D collaboration and key considerations at each step.
- Applying this knowledge to advance your technology or R&D concept.
- Gaining industry insights from experts, researchers and your mentor.
- Collaborating with like-minded SMEs and expanding your professional network.
Applications close on Sunday 18 February 2024.
18 February 2024