You now have access to a range of GP and physician education resources to support you in the management of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) through Crohn’s & Colitis Australia’s GP Aware Project. Through free online eLearning modules, interactive workshops and webinars, you can access reliable information about:
1. the GP’s role in early detection of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
2. early intervention, therapies, referral and triage
3. management of IBD and preventive health
4. multidisciplinary team-based care
5. managing complex IBD issues (ages, stages, relapse and comorbidities).
You can access the eLearning modules and register to participate in the online workshops at gutsmart.com.au/all-courses.
CPD points are available through RACGP on completion of modules and workshops.