Our Friends are a diverse group of people who want to influence and support rural and remote health services, policies and programs.
Friends believe that, wherever you live, everyone should have access to high-quality and comprehensive health services that meet your needs. They are committed to the health and wellbeing of the 7 million people in rural and remote Australia. They want good health outcomes for everyone.
Friends – Why join?
The benefits for Friends include:
- Friends-only input to the Alliance’s policies and activities, through timely, targeted requests from the Council and staff team
- an invitation to join the discussions and sharing in the Friends Facebook Group
- live online Cuppa Sessions where you can network and start conversations about the things that matter to your community
- discounted invitations to Alliance professional development opportunities including the biennial National Rural Health Conference
- the opportunity to nominate for the Friends Advisory Committee to represent the views of Friends to the Alliance
- becoming a preferred contributor to Partyline
- complimentary subscription to the Australian Journal of Rural Health for individual members
- free webinar registration and access to recordings
- email notifications of all opportunities exclusive to Friends.
Friends – How do I join?
Become our Friend: