Our Friends are a diverse group of people who want to influence and support rural and remote health services, policies and programs.
Friends believe that, wherever you live, everyone should have access to high quality and comprehensive health services that meet your needs. They are committed to the health and wellbeing of the 7 million people in rural and remote Australia. They want good health outcomes for everyone.
Friends Why join?
The benefits for Friends include:
- Friends-only input to the Alliance’s policies and activities, through timely, targeted requests from the Council and staff team
- access to the Friends Community Forum where friends can network and share with other like-minded people and organisations supporting rural and remote health (an introductory video is available here)
- live online Cuppa Sessions where you can network and start conversations about the things that matter to your community
- discounted invitations to Alliance professional development opportunities including the biennial National Rural Health Conference
- the opportunity to nominate for the Friends Advisory Committee to represent the views of Friends to the Alliance
- becoming a preferred contributor to Partyline
- complimentary subscription to the Australian Journal of Rural Health for individual members
- helping judge the Friends Photo and Poetry competition
- email notifications of all opportunities exclusive to Friends.
Friends How do I join?
Become our Friend