The Council of the National Rural Health Alliance held its annual gathering of member representatives, known as CouncilFest, from 9 to 11 September 2018 in Canberra. The meeting was attended by representatives of the 37 Member Bodies of the Alliance who form the Council.
- Launch of the NRHA Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) and presentation of Indigenous artwork to commemorate the RAP;
- Confirmation of member body representatives on Council and election of three additional co-opted Council members
- Election of the NRHA Board and office bearing positions on the Board;
- Development of NRHA strategic policy priorities;
- NRHA Friends of the Alliance Parliamentary breakfast; and
- Council representatives meeting with some 30 Federal MPs to highlight our key priorities.