The National Rural Health Alliance (the Alliance) is a rewarding place to work and we value the contribution made by team members.
We encourage the values of equity, inclusiveness, integrity, sustainability, and evidence-informed policy and practice.
If you would like to join our team, please respond to the advertised vacancies.
Benefits of working for the Alliance
- Attractive not-for-profit salary packaging options.
- Opportunities for further education and professional development.
- A supportive learning environment.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Competitive leave entitlements.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted to [email protected]
Your application should include:
- a cover letter to introduce yourself
- responses to the essential skills, knowledge and experience – these should be clearly and specifically addressed and are not to exceed three pages in total
- an up-to-date resume of no more than two pages which clearly details your skills and experience relevant to this role.