The National Rural Health Alliance (the Alliance) is a rewarding place to work and we value the contribution made by team members. We encourage the values of equity, inclusiveness, integrity, sustainability, and evidence-informed policy and practice.
If you would like to join our team, please respond to the advertised vacancies below.
Benefits of working for the Alliance:
- attractive not-for-profit salary packaging options
- opportunities for further education and professional development
- a supportive learning environment
- flexible working conditions
- competitive leave entitlements.
There are no current vacancies.